Connecting The World Through Innovation and Design
CivilSurv is a proven veteran when it comes to Roadway Design. We have an experienced and responsive Team that has been important to the success of numerous roadway projects. Working with the CivilSurv Team provides several advantages in ensuring that desired project outcomes are attained. These advantages include but are not limited to:
- The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) has certified CivilSurv in work groups needed for transportation work including Major & Minor Highway Design; Traffic Engineering Studies; Traffic Signal Timing; Signing, Pavement Marking & Channelization; Signalization; Control Surveying; Design, Right of Way & Construction Surveying; Construction Engineering Inspection; and Land Planning/Engineering.
- Other related areas of work that are provided by our in-house staff include lighting, drainage and utility design; and permitting.
- Experience with FDOT funded projects such as Safe Routes to Schools (SRTS), LAP & EEO Administration and Compliance.
- A working local knowledge of many permitting agencies, such as, the SFWMD and the FDOT,
- Knowledge of Countywide design standards.